Young Imperial Owners

> I am always surprised when I hear about someone in their 20's owning an
> Imperial.

Well I guess I don't qualify as young anymore but compared to my Imperial
I'm a spring chicken so....

The thing that attracts me to the 50's cars would be the magic of the era.
The space race was such a part of American life at the time and it is so
apparent in all the cars.  the wild fins and the rocket styling are just
toooo much for words.
Part of the magic in my Imperial is knowing that when it was new all the
options were unheard of.  Even today, when power windows and locks are
basically standard in everything, people are still amazed at the
Mirror-Magic and self dimming lights in my car.

Power would have to be my attraction to the 60's cars.  faster Faster FASTer
FASTER..  Big Blocks and the smell of unburned fuel in the exhaust.  Does
life really ever get any better than that?

Early 70's would have to be the size.  Who says a big car can't make up for
a small .....   There is something special about looking down a hood that is
bigger than a Honda.

                           Steve B.