Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: kenyon wills <imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Fw: leaking servo
Take the two hoses that go from the engine to the servo
unit and figure out a way to splice them together using
hose clamps and the stuff that your local auto parts store
has for heater hoses.  If memory serves, they are differing
diameters.

doing this loops the coolant right back into the engine,
bypassing the ATC and the heater completely.

No heat as a result.

Careful about where the hose is laid and that it is secure
and won't flop onto something moving or hot.

-Kenyon