Age and Imperials; was Re: IML: Don't listen to 'em!!!

--- Mike Pittinaro <mechimike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It was a little strange realizing that I was
> probably
> the youngest Imperialist at Carlisle last weekend.

I just turned 30 this year, but I've been hooked on
Imperials since I was 12.  :o)

I like to think that I have good taste in cars . . .
and even liked to think so way back in my teen years
when the rest of my East Tennessee peers were getting
dusty in crapped-out Camaros and Mustangs.

It might be that I've been a "fuddy-duddy" for a long
time now.  But as long as I can hang out with PawPaw
Pinkerton and Robert Soule, I'll always feel young.
;o)

Elijah