Please Welcome Neil Thorpe

New Subscriber(s): Neil Thorpe
Email Address is: nt014b6628@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Staines, middlesex, England, uk.

Car(s) owned: 1982 Imperial (Black with silver interior)

Self-Introduction: Hi I'm Neil Thorpe

I live near and work at london's heathrow airport,

I have owned a black 1982 Imperial, which has about 47k miles, for four
years, it still has the original EFI and unstable idle that goes with it.

I bought the car on the spur of the moment,whilst going to view a caddy at a
dealer about 100 miles from home. The caddy looked a little plain when
compared to the shining black beauty parked next to it, and after a road
test and leaving all common sense behind, i drove home with my new car and
not a clue what it was except for the fact that it looked nice and i liked
it!!!

4 years on and i still think the same, so maybe i was thinking when i bought
the car???

Neil Thorpe.