Gratiot /Woodward/Harper Cruise Horrors

In a message dated 7/18/02 10:53:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mopowered@xxxxxxx writes:

I guess if Chrysler were something other than a name-badge for future Mitsubishi/Hyundai junk, if our best selling cars weren't trucks... Don't get me wrong, I love old cars, but it seems kind of like partying on the deck of the Titanic... Sorry, I guess this one is just some personal baggage.

So am I just an old fuddy-dud (at 29) or what?

I agree completely Carmine.  I will soon be up there for the Cadillac National Meet which is sponsored by Cadillac.   I cannot be expected to fake even a glimmer of interest in any of their current products.  I must say that Chrysler today still has it all over Cadillac, and there will never be an Escapade EXT in my future.

  John -- 78 NYB