From: Mark McDonald
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 1:58 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Collectible Automobile...

Thanks, Tim,

I went to down to my local newstand and all they had was the August
issue.  I don't know how Greg got the October issue so far in advance.
(Usually, they're only 1 or 2 months in advance.)

However, the August issue has an article on mid-50's Packards and early
60's Dodges, so it's not a bad buy . . .

In the past, they have done articles on the '68 convertibles.

Mark M