Collectible Automobile...

Hello Mark and List,

        I subscribe to the magazine, so it usually arrives at the house before it gets to the newsstands or book stores.

        As far as scanning it to the webpages, I think this was done with another CA article.  The big '55 to '75 and up article is the one to which I'm referring.

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.