I am sure I have seen you at the Gratiot and Woodward Cruises!!
Lets look for each other and you should add the Harper Cruise to your crusin!

Tim Hogan

n a message dated 7/17/02 10:11:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gregandsandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Subj:IML: Gratiot Cruise?
Date:7/17/02 10:11:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:gregandsandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet

Hello Donna and List,

        What is the Gratiot Cruise?  Are Imperials involved, besides yours?  Thanks.

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.

At 08:48 PM 7/16/2002 -0400, you wrote:
Hi
I have gone to the dreamcruise for the past 5 years with my 66 imperial LaBaron.
Unfortuanlty I don't ususally get throught the entire crusie.  Last year I started on 9 mile and woodward and made a right turn on 12 mile.  It only took me about 6 hours to make it that far and my car overheated several times but I had no place to pull over.
I haven't learned yet though I will be there again this year.  I Love IT!!  Although I'm finding that i enjoy the Gratiot Cruise alittle better .  It is more organized and less hecktic
Anyone want any info let me know.  I can only tell you what I've done there for the past few years.

Donna
Michigan
66 Imperial LaBaron