I'll Be There: Woodward Dream Cruise

I will be at the Woodward Dream Cruise Too!
Will have either the Mahogany-brown '63 Lebaron or the Black '57 Custom 4dr sedan.
(May have a blue Dodge Polara convertible also.)
Have  bought parking spots at the Pleasant Ridge park at 10 Mile on the West side.
Anybody is welcome to stop and visit etc!

Tim Hogan