Please Welcome Ron Graham

New Subscriber(s): Ron Graham
Email Address is: rdgrahamiii@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Arlington, VA

Car(s) owned: 1983 (gold)

Self-Introduction: I love cars and I love Imperials. I've had mine for 15
years. It's in very good shape as I've kept up with repairs. I had the car
carburated. A remanufactured 318 was put in a year ago. Over the next couple
of years I wish to moderately customize it e.g. install more ergonomic
seats, 17 or 18 inch wheels, and get more power out of that 318. I know
little about engines. What would one do first, second, third, etc. to get
more horsepower?