Please Welcome Bob Bailey

New Subscriber(s): Bob Bailey
Email Address is: trillium@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Charlottesville, Virginia 22901

Car(s) owned: None

Self-Introduction: I am looking to buy a 1957/1958 imperial convertible in
excellent mechanical/good cosmetic condition. Would also consider restored
car.I may have found one and would appreciate any information from members
as to recommendation for following services in Richmond/Charlottesville area
:(1) new convertible top, (2)top custom interior leather work,
(3)appropriate wire wheels for sale, (4)top rechroming facility for bumpers
and other misc parts, (5)appropriate swival seats for sale and (6) website
recommendations for general parts for these years . Thanks. I look forward
to hearing from you.