From: <cordoba345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 10:33 PM
Subject: IML: '81 RUNNING HOT???

> Hey Guys,
>
>         My '81 Imp is a factory carb conversion.I live in Las Vegas and
the temp here gets to 120 degrees sometimes.But even on the cooler days she
runs hot.When I say hot I mean 210,220,230.And forget about A/C.
> NOW:the cooling system is new.The radiator is a new 3 core,new water
pump,new thermostat and housing,new H.D. fan clutch,new belts and hoses.The
thermostat is a 160.I have an Stewart Warner gauge set up and it's accurate
to the T.I had the cooling system power flushed and the Antifreeze is 50/50
and clean.HELP!!!!!I am to the point of parking it and taking it out in the
winter only.And help would be great.

Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@xxxxxxxx!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/