Rally of the Giants

Title: Message
According to Imperial Web Pages ( http://www.imperialclub.com\events\knebworth.htm ) - Knebworth House, England will holding the Rally of the Giants on 14th July 2002.   I've contacted Knebworth and they know nothing about it - nor does their website.

What they do advertise ( and have confirmed on the phone ) is the Pre-50 American Auto Club Rally on 21st July 2002 at Knebworth House.

can anyone confirm whether there is / is not a Rally of the Giants taking place, where and when ?

Secondly, my newly acquired ( today ) Imperial DeLuxe was first registered Feb 1950 - will I qualify for the Pre 50 rally ?

Regards
Ray Gomm
ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx