Rally of the Giants - your "1949" car

> Secondly, my newly acquired ( today ) Imperial DeLuxe was
> first
> registered Feb 1950 - will I qualify for the Pre 50 rally
> ?
>
> Regards
> Ray Gomm
> ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx

That means that it was assembled prior to Feb 1950, and
probably in fall 1949, eh?  Look at the rules - probably
says "cars built before 1950" or something like that,
allowing you to sneak in with relatively ultra-modern
styling and technology.

Crash their party if they don't let you in.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious