Ready to come to Carlisle..

Should say I'm almost ready to go. I took Moparius Maximus in for a complete
cooling system overhaul last week and it really does make a great difference.
All of the cooling system was original and I thought it time that 36 year old
components should be retired.

Had new water pump,radiator cores,all hoses,heater core,clamps, and thermostat
replaced. Also had block flushed. Didn't do freeze plugs, but they looked
alright.
Didn't really overheat when running at regular speed, but was marginal at idle
with AC on.

Thursday I will do a check on the AC system( seems a little bit low), and also
look at the brakes- haven't done that for awhile. They seem OK, but when I was
making a high speed burst about a month ago I noticed that the right rear seemed
to grab a little when I first applied the brakes at about 90-95. Might just
need to be adjusted or might have some grease or too much dust in there.

Just acquired a 1962 Le Baron 4drht. It's also original, but isn't in nearly
as great overall condition. Engine is great and running gear seems also to be
good, but interior and paint are not too good. Most chrome is fair to good.

So, see you all there on Saturday!!

Will bring digital camera in case anyone needs it for the group shot at 11.

Clark Thomas , custodian for Moparius Maximus( AKA 1966 Crown 4drht- midnight
blue with white leather interior). Plus an unnamed 1962 Le Baron 4drht tha is
in some need of cleaning up.

http://www.dol.net