Imperial windshield interchange...again please.

Imperial windshield interchange...again please.

This info sounds correct as I was seeking glass for my 1960
and understood the same to be true.

The non-convertible glass changed in 64 but continued in
the convertible through 1966.

Kenyon

--- "BIGDOG1(PHIL JR)" <BIGDOG1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> my book is showing that 57-63 imperial...all......will
> fit for a 63 imp 4dr ht.....and 64-66 imp convert. will
> fit.
>
> will any other 64-66 imp ones fit????  2dr or 4dr??
>
> thanks for the help.......i know its probably in the
> archives but i can't get there.......still getting very
> slow down loads from imp web site.
>
> phil

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious