vapor lock?

Quoting TheCarNutz@xxxxxxx:

 You simply add 10% diesel fuel or kerosene to whatever amount
> of gas you put in the car, if you're experiencing vapor lock.  I've never
> seen it fail to cure the problem that some vehicles have had.  And there
> is no residual affect.
>                                                              Bill B.
>                                                              1951 & 1952
> Crown Imperials
>                                                              1957
> Imperial
> Southampton 4 Dr Htp

Bill, interesting historical note...

No residual affect except for the loss of octane.  Diesel fuel has high cetane
number, which means extra low octane.  So, the mixture will loose total
octane.  And in a hot day, you will need the octane more.  In your case Bill,
with the early 50's hemis, you are probably OK since these are low compression
engines.

D^2