Points or Electronic Ignition?

hi,,remenber,this is a muti spark system and in our super stock a
automatics it made over a ouarter of a second difference at 140 plus mph
in the ouarter,,i call that an improvement,,,..we tested it several
times and found the same app. results each time...ps,most people dont
know that chry. ingtion is a hi energy muti spark setup..  rick