65 Vert & 62 Crown Spotted in Louisville

65 Vert & 62 Crown Spotted in Louisville

Greetings Imperialovers!

I was driving my '62 Crown down River Road in Louisville,
Kentucky recently and spotted a 1965 Imperial convertable.
 I've since seen it a few more times, like parked in front
of the Knights of Columbus club.

The car is white and in lovely condition.  The '62 Imperial
Crown Southampton in question is mine, that people long in
the tooth here at IML will remember.

It's still going strong... a little overheated today, but
still a daily driver as it has been most of my 3+ years of
ownership.

I've been laying low on IML for a year or so now as my life
has been rather lively, not nescessarily in ways I approve
of.  For those who are interested here is a very breif
rundown.

When I was last active on IML last summer I was in
Washington DC, doing graphic design work for a printer
since this industry in Louisville is morbund since the
economy took a tank in the end of 2000.

I would return home every other weekend to see my girl
Mariana and my parents who live here.  One weekend in
September I returned home to find my mother in quite a
state of anxiety.

My father had just been diagnosed with AML, the nastiest
form of Leukemia.  I returned home to Louisville promptly
to be with my family during this time.  I was without work
for the nearly three months that AML took it's toll on my
father.  On Jan 2nd of this year he passed away after
spending Christmas and New Years at home.

In late December I got a low-paying McJob doing data entry
and this financially stressed out part of my life lasted
until late May.  I've been looking for a job since June and
am still looking :(

My Imperial has been steady for the most part w/ the
exception of an episode where I had to replace the starting
components (starter/alt/bat) in the Spring and it was out
of comission for a few months as I struggled to afford the
repairs.

Well, that's the scoop my friends.
Hope all is well with all my good pals at IML

best wishes from the bluegrass state

Zan's Sixty-Two Imperial Crown Southampton checking in

==
Get new ringtones and logos for your cellphone from Ananzi!
[http://www.exactmobile.com/ananzi/]