No Subject

In a message dated 7/3/2002 8:15:12 AM Central Daylight Time, tew@xxxxxxx writes:

It's not all bad news though.  Although the engine needs a tune-up real bad
it still seems to want to run once you get on the road and it starts very
easily.  And it rides pretty nice, although the back end wants to wag quite
a bit making it a little hard to control sometimes.  In general the
interior isn't too bad.

I apologize for the length of this message but if anyone has made it to the
end and has any words of advice I would certainly appreciate it.  Kerry's
73 Saga has been a big help already. If I'd wanted one in better shape I
should have bought his instead.  Although I'm certainly not as automotively
talented as Kerry, it looks like there is still hope  isn't there?

Tony,
Welcome to the fraternity, I sure hope you wind up pleasantly surprised with Spiro in the long run!!
I'll be very curious to see what you find the problem to be with the 'back end wagging'.
Ron...