painting/repairs to a 64 Crown

Hello to all,  I am a new member to the Imperial club.  I have been reading
emails daily and find many of them very interesting and helpful.  I think
this club is a great Idea.  I wish I was able to visit Carlisle, it sounds
like it would be a very good time.

I own a 1964 Crown that needs repainting and some minor repairs.  Any help
and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Painting
How hard is it to find the original color at local auto/paint supply stores?
My car is mint green.
Is there anything special I need to know when looking for the paint?
Does anyone have advice when taking all the chrome/trim off?

Valve job
The car runs a little rough and is lacking power.  I have not done a
compression check, but I am assuming it will need a valve job at minimum.
If I end up doing a valve job, is there more I should do when I have the
engine apart?

Brakes
I have replaced the front shoes and re-ground the drums.  Can someone advise
on how to remove the rear drums.
The brakes are also very sensitive.  If I barely touch the pedal the front
brakes really grab, and just about send me through the windshield.  Any
advise?

Interior
Does anybody have white cloth seats available for a 64 Crown?

You can contact me privately at dale.olson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your help in advance,

Dale