Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 7:27 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML:

Tony,  there is always hope.  The only thing that
really concerns me is your comment about the rear end
wagging around.  Shouldn't do that.  Are the shocks
shot or is something loose back there?

What's left of my 72 parts car might help with some of
your other problems.  Pretty sure my floor pans are OK
and I can cut them out for you if you want.  My dash
is also pretty solid but I don't want to get up in
there until the wasps turn in for the winter.

No big loss about the autotemp sensor.  It would not
have been working anyway.  I'd just convert to manual
like I did.  Gave 20 bucks for the control panel and
another 35 for the heater control valve.  About 5
bucks worth of vacuum tubing and a day standing on my
head under the dash and it was done.

Good luck
Kerry