compressors

I agree with the comment re haveing professionsl work on your AC unless you know lots, though I am unable to have professionals proff my spelleng.  Just had a compressor replaced and an extra filter was replaced just to make sure that any additional metal pieces in the line (in spite of flushing) are caught.  This is the new mandatory standard in order for compressors to be warranted.  Filters can then be checked a few weeks later and cooling test done to determine if filter got contaminated and it is then replaced.
SO THERE I DID CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING!!! I MUST FRAME THIS INDEED.  TEE HEEE
JERRY 53 BABYDOLL OON MOVING TO VEGAS