Imperials for sale

Just to let you know about that 59 imperial at dream
cars.  I talked to the guy about it.
It has buick portholes, cadillac bumper ends
bulletproof glass.  It is a one of a kind. It used to
be owned but tha shah and Irans Security Minister.

The guy wanted 10K for it but he said he had one SMALL
problem,  he needs a way to get it out of Iran.  Maybe
if someone cammoflauges it and drives it out they will
think it is a Tank defecting.