1958 Convert top switch

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)

Say Phill, Finally took out the top switsh for the 58 Convert, to fix it, like you advised, but the interipor part is split. Looks like someone tried to soder it back together, but it's aluminum, I think, and did not hold. I now need a new switch to make the top go down. Could have been in two different paraids if the top worked. Oh well !!!
   Thanks for you advise, and if you have an extra switch I"ll buy it from you.
                                     Denis, Redwood City, Ca.