Horn Grounding problems

In a message dated 6/27/02 11:43:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi, is there someone that can help me? My horn don`t
> work. There is no
> grounding in the steering axel. How do I get
> grounding in the steering axel.

sometimes the steering columns in chrysler products for some reason unknown to me lose there ground, to see if this is the case take a length of wire and touch one end to the metal part of the column under the dash and the other to a good ground under the dash such as the park brake mechanism or ignition key etc and try the horn while doing this, if it works then run a wire from one of the column mounting bolts to a good ground under the dash, also check your fuse and check to hear your relay clicking when you push the horn button.charlie 38 coupe