imperials for sale?

June 24th, '02

Good morning everyone:

While returning home from a car show last week, I spotted several late
50's - early 60's Imperials along with some other older collector cars
sitting outside in the little town of Madison, Missouri.  This is on
highway
24 on the north side of the highway just on the east side of Madison.
One of the Imperials was a 62.  From the looks of things, all the cars
have been there some time.  I don't know if they are for sale, but if
someone in the area wanted to check further, they might be a good
project car for a member or a donor car for a restoration.

Robert