Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 9:29 PM
Subject: IML: Interior light stuck on, need wiring info.

Usually, this is what we in the trade call "smoke in the cockpit".  In other
words, either someone has fiddled with your dash light switch and left it in
the courtesy light "on" position, or someone has turned on the map light
switch.  Check both, and if you don't find the trouble, disconnect your
battery when you park until you track it down.  Start with the door jamb
switches(take them out of the panel and pull the wires off to see if the
lights go out.)

All the wiring date is in your service manual.  If you don't have one, watch
eBay or contact one of the IML literature vendors, you need one!
Dick Benjamin

Subject: IML: Please WELCOME Arlander Boyd (1974) - Electrical Questions

> New Subscriber(s): Arlander Boyd

Just the other day my interior lights came on and