Please WELCOME Arlander Boyd (1974) - Electrical Questions

Please WELCOME Arlander Boyd (1974) - Electrical Questions

New Subscriber(s): Arlander Boyd
Email Address is: aboyd121@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Memphis, TN

Car(s) owned: 1974 Imperial/LeBaron, 4dr Hardtop, White with black vinyl top
and black velvet interior

Self-Introduction: I purchased this car in Jan of 1974.  It was white with
white leather seats. Over the years I changed the top and the interior. I am
having some trouble with the electric system and am looking for an
electrical diagram to get the heater and air blower working.  Fire is not
getting to the blower.  Just the other day my interior lights came on and
will not go out.  If you know of a quick fix please reply.