69 Voltage Reg.

I am need of info or advice on troubleshooting a
recurring electrical anomaly. I replaced the voltage
regulator about a month ago, and it seemed to resolve my
turn signal indicator light staying on steady, and the
volt meter moving back and forth. But, the problem seems
to have returned and I can't for the life of me find this
elusive poltergeist. I have spent much time @ Advanced
Auto Parts,really helpful people and they have about 90
to 95 % of anything I need, except experience with older
vehicles.
I would really like to find a solution to this situation
before Carlisle next month. I am considering selling this
BEAUTY of a vehicle, mainly because it doesn't fit in my
garage and my wife won't let me build a new garage for
it. So, any info you or anyone else may have would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
T.L.