window switch

I'm not sure of the 56 switch but on 54s and some
others the swich is held in by 4 spring clips.  In the
bezel around the switch you will see a small hole
about the size to allow an icepick or paper clip.  You
will have to rig something to press in these holes to
release the clips.  The switch then comes right out.
Don't pull on the switch unless these are released or
it will not go in correctly again.

Kerryp