Please Welcome a New member Misako Yates '38

Please Welcome a New member Misako Yates '38

New Subscriber(s): Misako Yates
Email Address is: nakamura0550@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern California

Car(s) owned: 1938 Imperial

Self-Introduction: Collect old cars and restore them. I have 1953 Riley RMF
(very rare in LHD form), 1949 Cadillac Fleetwood Series Sixty Special plus
miscellaneous Mercedes, Porsche and BMW plus pending 1938 Imperial (I hope).