Please Welcome a New Member Jamie '68

New Subscriber(s): Jamie Korrek & Elizabeth Brown
Email Address is: kennymaster@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Greenwood, South Carolina

Car(s) owned: 1968 Imperial LeBaron

Self-Introduction: My car is not restored 'cause i'm just getting it. It is
in descent condition except for a few minor rust areas and dashboard
fractures. Im getting this car from my uncle who had bought nearly 17 or 18
years ago when it was parked in the field. Other than the dashboard, the
interior is emaculate and the engine seems to be in good cond. also