Please Welcome a New member Kevin Ford

New Subscriber(s): Kevin L. Ford
Email Address is: dabaron1973@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Midwest-MO. KY. IL.

Car(s) owned: None-----YET!!!!!!!!!!!

Self-Introduction: Ok guys and gurls....I am a 23 yrs. old Imperial
fanatic..I want an Imperial expecially a 1969-1973 LeBaron. I  have found
one and i need all the advice and support i can get. I have the attitude for
one of these brutes. My time machine back to my era..the time i missed. Yes
i own 8-tracks of Frank Sinatra and Barry White!!! I do picture myself
leaping vast prairies in one of thes machines. Help me get one of these
rolling works of sculpture. I got a great story to tell about my find so
help me out I want to be an IMPERALIST. Sincerly
Kevin L. Ford