Bolts

Hi Gang,
     I found this site on another group I'm on and felt it might help a
lot of us to understand how bolts work and give everyone some info on
different grades etc. Hope it helps someone when they are bolting
together that 413 or 440 or that other system on their Imperial or lesser
vehicle.
Site is      http://home.jtan.com/~joe/KIAT/kiat_1.htm

Also, does anyone out there know of a reasonable shipping co to get two
parts cars from NC to NJ ?

    Thanks
    Allan R

  62 Imp vert