69 Factory Paint

I was wondering if you or anyone else would have any
thoughts about the following scenario.
I have a 1969 Imperial sedan, 12,000 original miles and
it has the original aquamarine paintjob which is F-4 by
factory specs. However, the frame tag and original
factory broadcast sheet specify Platinum Mettalic, A-4.
By looking at the hood and fenders it is obvious the car
was repainted. But the engine comparment,door jams and
trunk all match. This vehicle was custom ordered bt the
original owner, including the color. Previously I had
corrosponded with an Imperial owner who said a lot of
cars that were thought to be Platinum Mettalic seemed to
have morphed into this Aquqmarine Mettalic color. I
personally did not concur with this theory, so I did some
reseaerch at a couple of local body shops. They showed me
original paint codes and colors from that year which
leads me to the conclusion this was a factory oversight.
My question is...does this in any way affect the value of
the vehicle? Also, should I re-paint?
Thanks,

T.L.