Whitewalls AGAIN!!

The 1-5/8" whitewall is exclusively on the 235/75R15 Firestone 721. The
225/75R15 tire comes with a slightly narrower 1-3/8" whitewall, and the tire
is not "Extra Load" rated, though it's perfectly fine for a smaller '81-83
Imperial or Neal's similar '83 Cordoba.

Chris in LA
(Actually in Chicago today)
67 Crown