For you limo lovers, here's a heads up on one

For you limo lovers, here's a heads up on one

No, Kerry doesn't need one more.  Kerry needs to sell
some of what he has.  Thing that scares me about this
54 is the motor being 'open' at the carb for who knows
how long.  I'd have to plan on a complete teardown
etc.

The rest of the car is pretty straight forward.  The
windows will be electric and the brakes Lambert disc
like my 50.  Interior condidion is about the same as
my 50, ie, shot.  No AC though but it could be added.
54 parts cars are around that had the factory AC.  I
have one and know of more.

Kerryp

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1836489167