Whitewalls AGAIN!!

Two years ago I put Firestone 721 radials on my Cordoba, which is based on the
same platform and is roughly the same size as the Imperial.  I believe the
whitewall width is 1-5/8", and they look fabulous on the car.  I also stepped
up a size to 225/75R15, and have had no trouble at all with scraping of the
fenders or anything like that.  They seem to ride smoother than the old
Sears/Michelins I had, that only had about 7/8" whitewall.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba