Moothart, imperial dealer of the 50's

To all that have any questions about Moothart, I just was doing a car show
with Mr. Moothart and I had him drive my 61 Crown to the show. It was here in
Indian Wells as he lives here. I also know of another dealer where I bought
new a 1979 Chrysler 300 in Feb. 1979. Forgot the name but he developed a
track of homes in Indian Wells, Calif.
   The car show was at a huge Church in Indian Wells next to the new Tennis
Stadium here in Indian Wells.
   As for the dealer, he said it still exists, but new ownership. It is the
son who I was talking with. Not Guy himself. I also met a man who had the
first Edsel dealership in the Seattle area. Have his name on a Edsel sign in
my garage.   Joe Machado