rebuilding a 392

HiYa Remco,
     Greetings from America!
     On Your 392 I would advise staying away from
"PAW" brand items, not neccesarily the store but their
brand items. The quality is a little iffy. Every cam
that I and my friends have bought there in the past
has had problems. I have bought name brand stuff from
them and have not had any problem (although sometimes
had to educate the parts counter guys in the fact that
it is not a Chevy or Ford!)
     I would like to suggest you check out a firm
called Hot Heads I have found their site very
informative and I feel they can help you alot. I must
say that I haven't ordered anything from them as of
yet as I haven't figured out what car I will put that
ol' 354 lying in the garage in yet!)
     Thad the ImpPoster