Skickat: den 12 juni 2002 04:27
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: IML: 65 pwr windows

Hi List...    I have a problem with my power windows on my 65 Crown. The

windows on the drivers side work fine, but the passenger side does not
work
at all. The power vents didn't work either. I used a test light and
determined that there is now electricity going to the switch and I
checked
the fuses-there OK. Does anybody have any ideas on what I should do
next.

Thanks,  Dave  65 Crown  plum-purple