Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial Sighting - Cincinnati Concours d'Elegance

In a message dated 6/11/2002 4:38:39 PM Central Daylight Time, Black55Imperial@xxxxxxx writes:

Sunday June 10th I showed two non-Imperial cars at the Cincinnati Concours d'Elegance.  I was thrilled to spot on the showfield an awesome 1956 Imperial Crown Limousine.  It belongs to online member Bradley Cerra and is perfect !!!!  If I had been judging that class, It would have definitely received the Best in Class Award !  The car is black and perfect in all details.  Bradley was a pleasure to visit with and I really appreciated his showing the car.

Randy Still
Black55Imperial@xxxxxxx

Brad,
Can you show us some pix of your '56 Crown please?
Ron...