Need Source for 64 Brake Booster Rebuild

--- "Rob G." <rob1964cc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good, reasonable, and quick
> shop?  Or a dealer which stocks them at a reasonable
> price? I just got a quote of $350 from my local auto

Hey Rob,

Several good sources are available at
http://www.imperialclub.com/parts/componentparts/chassis/brakes/booster/resources.html

Another good source that is not listed there is Power
Brake Booster Exchange, Inc.
4533 SE Division
Portland, Oregon 97215
503 238-8882

According to IML member Ken Miller, "Dewey is honest,
qualified, and will either supply the parts or do the
rebuild for you.  I was in his shop last week and
heard him quote someone about $100 for a rebuild plus
$8.00 shipping."

Hope this helps!

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron