Need Source for 64 Brake Booster Rebuild

Need Source for 64 Brake Booster Rebuild

Hello,

I need help, PLEASE.

Was replacing the master cylinder in my 64 Crown and
broke the mounting studs.   Looks like I am going to
have to send it to a rebuilder to get it fixed as the
FSM indicates that the unit should not be opened
unless by the manufacturer/rebuilder.

Can anyone recommend a good, reasonable, and quick
shop?  Or a dealer which stocks them at a reasonable
price? I just got a quote of $350 from my local auto
parts dealer and that sounds high based on what I have
read.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rob