Calif Chry Products Club Members & Roger in Colorado

Calif Chry Products Club Members & Roger in Colorado

If you are a member of the California Chrysler Products
Club and are willing to donate a tiny amount of energy to
the betterment of the website - no HTML required! - could
you please contact me off-list?  I need your assistance.

Also; Roger & Gabby,  please resend your 1963 Cruise
Control Manuals to me, imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx
It appears that they did not reach their intended
destination and I do not have them any longer (sorry), and
this can not get them onto the OIC pages for you.

Thanks in advance for your help if you have it to give.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious