Chattanooga Meet

What a wonderful weekend! Here's a list of some of the fabulous cars that I
was able to look at and even take a test drive in this weekend:

1955 Plymouth Belvedere
1959 Imperial Lebaron
1959 Desoto
1960 Chysler T & C Station Wagon
1962 Imperial Crown
1964 Chysler Newport
1964 Imperial Crown
1965 Chrysler New Yorker
1965 Imperial Lebaron
 1965 Chrysler 300 Convertible

1966 Imperial Lebaron
1968 Imperial Lebaron
1968 Imperial Crown Convertible
1968 Chrysler Newport
1971 Imperial
1973 Imperial
1976 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham

The 800 mile round trip in my 62 Crown was great with no mechanical
problems.  It was a great weekend of fun and IML Fellowship.  I thought that
someone was going to have to get out some smelling salts when I saw Steve
Bryan's 59 Lebaron!  It's always great to meet other IMLers in person.
Many thanks to Robert and Laquetta Soule for providing all the food and
drinks for the meet.  They have a lovely home with a great place to arrange
all the cars.  Thanks also to Elijah Scott and his girlfriend Sarah for
their contributions to the meetl.  I hope to see more of in Chattanooga next
year.

Jeff Carrothers
56,59,60,62,64 Imperials