!927 Imperial brake problem

   The brakes on my 1927 e-80 Imperial build up pressure after I drive a
short distance. I start out with an inch or so free play and have almost none
after I use the brakes a time or two. I installed a complete new system about
10 years ago which included a rebuilt master cylinder, new lines, new wheel
cylinders and silicone brake fluid. It has been a problem for a long time but
seems to be getting worse. Thanks.  Don