1/18th scale '55 Imperial

Great news for collectors of model Imperials! A new company, Signature
Models,  has recently started producing high quality 1/18th scale die-cast
cars at very reasonable prices. In late June or early July, they will be
releasing a 1/18th scale 1955 Imperial Newport in Nugget Gold over Platinum
White. I have their first model, which is a stunning black '63 Avanti, so
the Imperial should be a real winner. Later on, Signature will be doing a
'32 Imperial convertible sedan and a 1936 Airflow. I'll keep the list posted
as I get more info on this new company.

Ross Klein
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"