vinyl top paint

gang,

my black vinyl top is really more of a rubber than vinyl.
the car's been stored outside, but under a "fabric" carcover.
now that it's summer and i'll be using it and not covering it,
the "vinyl's" finish has become uneven and (white)-spotted
from contact with the sometimes-wet cover fabric.

there used to be a paint called Tire Black, which i think would be perfect
for bringing this rubber vinyl top back to black and even,
but i cannot find the small can i used to have of it.

i could not find it at Auto Zone, nor on an internet google search.
with all the products now available for tire "wetting",
i would think there'd be something out there to blacken tires,
since some tires still become brown-looking, and this would be perfect for
that too.

does anyone know if Tire Black paint is still made, or if you know of
another method?
a small can of black Rustoleum tempts me, but listing applications for
metal, wood,
and masonry, it just might deteriorate rubbber.

gary luedtke